|he French Pharmacovigilance Day will take place in Paris on November 27th to explore the Pharmacovigilance’s hot topics today and bring to what is foreseen at Horizon 2020.
We would like to share with you some of the contents you will hear about:
- Enhancement of the Eudravigilance system
- Practical aspects in implementing the updated GVPs
- Medication errors
- Impact of Brexit on PV activities
- Signal detection
- Patients’ involvement in PV activities
- Evaluation of the Safety Profile of Medical Devices under the new legislative framework
- PV and French specificities
Works are in progress…stay tuned for next updates!
The official language of the conference is French